REGIONAL EDUCATION UNIT – VELIKO TARNOVO
MUNICIPALITY OF LYASKOVETS
PRIMARY SCHOOL TSANI GINCHEV, LYASKOVETS
With the kind support of:
CENTRE FOR INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
THE ASSOCIATION OF THE PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH DOWN SYNDROME
A NATIONAL EXHIBITION OF STUDENTS’ WORKS “TOGETHER”
The purposes of the exhibition are:
- To promote the role of contemporary schools in enhancing the process of realizing and accepting the individuality of each student.
- To reveal the potential for development of the students with special educational needs.
- To promote inclusion as a process.
- All students from the I to the IV grade are entitled to participate (including students with special educational needs).
- Each participant shall submit not more than one
- Format of the paitings: А4
- Subject of the paintings: “We study, we play and we live together”
- Materials and technique: There are no restrictions as regards the materials, tools and techniques. The paintings must be original.
- The following information must be pointed out at the back of the painting:
- name, father’s name and family name of the participant;
- age and grade;
- diagnose / disease / condition (for participants with special educational needs)
- name of the school or the institution;
- full address of the school or the institution;
- phone and e-mail.
The works will not be returned.
The organizers preserve their rights to photograph, film, record and distribute the works of the participants without paying copyright or compensations.
The paintings shall be submitted not later than the 28.02.2018 to the following address:
1 Petar Odzhakov street
Tsani Ginchev Primary School
for the National Exhibition of Students’ Works “Together:
A jury appointed with an order by the mayor of the municipality of Lyaskovets shall review and select all works that satisfy the requirements for each age group (first, second, third, fourth grade). Twelve works will reach the final stage of the competition (first, second and third award for each age group). The participants with special educational needs will receive special awards.
The exhibition will be opened on the 20 April 2018 in Tsani Ginchev Primary School, Lyaskovets.
The exhibition will be open to visitors between the 20 April and the 10 May 2018 in Tsani Ginchev Primary School, Lyaskovets.
Ivan Peychev – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com